Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2019

The running man Animation

This is my animation that I have been working on it for a few of weeks now. I have been working on this animation while we have been doing cyber smart with whaea Donna who is our Manaiakalani Facilitator. I have been doing it on google slides. My animation is about the running man.the running man is a man that runs every where. While I have been doing this I have learnt how to get pictures a easier way instead of going to google and saving it and then pasting it the hard way,why not use the easy way. This is how you do it you click on insert button and then click image and then on the side of that it will say upload from computer and search the web you click on search the web and then you can search what ever you want and then you click the one you want and then push insert and their you go there is the picture.the reason we did the animation is it was to have some fun and learn some things. I have been doing it by myself but some people in my class help me to get the things that I want. Brody in my class helped me to learn how to get pictures and helped me how to copy the slide.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Meri, My name is Franky and I am a year 6 at Paihia School. I really enjoyed your post. It was funny when the man was running around the world over mountains and though shops, also It was funny when the person turned into the ghost and floated around the place. I have also made some animations as well on google slides. Have you created other animations? If you would like you could check out my blog at http://psfrankys.blogspot.com. Can’t wait to see more work.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting on my post, and yes I have created another animation but I am not done.

      Delete