Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Jim Dine Charcoal Art

W.A.L.T: Create a Jim Dine tool In the style of Jim Dine. I did scissors It was very fun Drawing this picture and using charcoal. This is how I did it. 1.I drew that outside with pencil. 2.Then I Went over the outline with charcoal. 3.Then I smudged It a little. 4.After that I Started going around the outside in the motion of In and out. 5. Then In did the outline more darker. And the I was done. One thing I think I could of done better is have a more bold background. If you think I could of done something better comment down below. And if you liked my picture comment down below. I hope you like my picture

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Ezra and I am a student in LH9 at Gisborne Intermediate . I really like your Jim Dine Art. It made me think of me using these types of colour for art. Have you thought about adding more charcoal to the background. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://thsezraf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete