Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Netiquette poster (CYBER SMART)

W.A.L.T:interact online safely and appropriately using Netiquette framework.

Today my whole class had to do a Poster on google drawing that is about netiquette.
This is how I did my poster.
1.I went onto google drawing and named it Meri netiquette poster.
2.Then I made a background.
3.After that I did 2 square and inside them I did Negative and in the other one I did Positive.
4.In each square I did what they would both mean.
5.Then I did the title with letter from special characters.
6.Then I found 3 good pictures and put them on my poster.
7.and then I was done.

I really thing that I did good on my poster and I don't think I could have done anything better.
If you have done something like this comment down below.
if you like my post comment down below.
I hope you like my poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment