Pages

Monday, August 5, 2019

Jim dine charcoal art

W.A.L.T:DEVELOP PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE AND IDEAS FOR OUR ART This is my Jim dine art that I have been working on. This is how I did it, 


1.I used pencil to draw what I was going to draw.
2. I went around the outside of my pencil darkly with the charcoal.
3. Then I came In from the left sides of the 3 mountains and smudged the charcoal smoothly.
 4. I stared to smudge the charcoal into the middle of the mountains.
 5.The I did the grass area.
6.I did the top of the grass dark in charcoal.
7.Then I started to drag my finger all the way down to the bottom of the paper I had smudged it from dark to light.
8.Then I did some cracks in the mountains.
9.After I did the cracks I did a sun on the right hand side of the page.
One thing that I could have done better is maybe make some of the outlines more bold and maybe do more smudging. If you think there is something I could have done better comment down below. And if you like my charcoal drawing comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment