Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Screencastify of how to attribute and explore photos

W.A.L.T: we were learning how to attribute images So first I had to attribute a picture. 1.I searched up the photo I wanted. 2.Then I clicked on the image I wanted. 3.Then I clicked the little button that said visit. 4.The I searched for the name of the person that took the picture. 5. I copied it and put the name on my slide. 6. Then I made a link for the copyright code. 8. After that I did a link for the name of the photo. 9.The I went back to the site. 10. then I had to screenshot the picture. 11. Then I pasted It into the slide. 12. And there you go that is how you attribute a picture. The I did how to use Explore to insert a picture. 1.Click the button that says EXPLORE. 2.Then search the picture that you want. 3.Then pick the photo that you want. 4.You can click the plus button or click the photo and then click insert. 5. And there you go there is your photo and it is already attributed. I also said what the difference of both things are. watch my video and you will see. I enjoyed Getting photos off explore and I was able to learn how to attribute a picture, and about copyright. If you liked my video comment down below. If you think I could of done something better comment down below. Hope you liked my screencastify.

No comments:

Post a Comment