Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

King Midas And The Gold Touch ANIMATION

W.A.L.T: create an animation That Is like the King Midas story but the gold touch.
We have been working on our animations for the past 1 weeks.

 My is the King Midas and the gold touch. Once I have done writing the story about it I will post it for all you to see. My other animation I did was similar but it was a play animation this one is a story animation.

 Before we did this we had to read an article about the king Midas and the gold touch. Then we did an animation of it mine is not that similar but then it is kinda similar to the story. My animation Is for fun.

 Maybe in your own time you could read the King Midas and the gold touch article yourself. One thing that I could have done better I maybe make it like the real story more. If you think I could have done something better comment down below.

 I hope you liked my animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment