Pages

Friday, August 9, 2019

King Midas and the chocolate touch

W.A.L.T: write a story like the king midas and the gold touch but do the king midas and the chocolate touch. This is my King Midas and the chocolate touch. This is how I did it. 1.Read the real story. 2.Do a plot. 3.Do the character plan. 4.Write the story. And then I was done. I really like doing this story. One thing I could of done better is Probably Do a better plot. If you think I could of done something better comment down below. And if you liked my Story comment down below. I hope you like my story.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Fern and I am a student in room 9 at gisborne intermediate School. I really like your writing Have you thought about writing more on it if you would like to see my learning, my blog is . https://ormondfernk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete